I just put together my first sun tea of the season! It’s sitting in the sunshine now, brewing. :)
I encourage you all to make your own variation- its easy, and the possibilities of ingredients are practically endless!
I used 12 black tea bags(I prefer loose leaf black tea, but I didn’t have any on hand so bags are an acceptable substitute), a couple crushed handfuls of fresh mint from the garden, and a small handful of each dried jasmine flowers, chamomile flowers, and red raspberry leaf. The loose ingredients, except the mint which is loose in the jar and will be filtered out later, are tied off in a coffee filter. I used a glass gallon jar, and I leave it in direct sunlight for about 3-4 hours. After that, simply strain it and enjoy on ice!
A perfectly refreshing and healthy summertime drink!
- wormsandbones likes this
- hopeless-and-dying reblogged this from cantweall-justgetabong
- palmtrees-and-fakekisses likes this
- ilovekushandtattoos reblogged this from dirtyflowerchild
- watchedandletitiburn likes this
- everybodynicesweaters reblogged this from teavibes
- westandforourselves likes this
- Show more notes